choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Friday, March 06, 2009Whenever I feel shitty about my job, I would TRY not to complain. Come to think of it, I really hardly complain anymore; other than a few random SMSes to some poor souls out there who caught me at the wrong time. Also, if someone (either GF or Chris) starts complaining, I just can’t stop myself. I will just go on and on and on. I’m becoming more like a typical grumpy OL alr. And that will be when I will start announcing to the entire world that I’m gonna quit my sucky job and start surfing the various job portals; hoping to find something decent and send in my application(s). But looking at the job market now, it’s really hard to find a job that looks decent and doesn’t require too much of an experience. Then, I would always end the job search with a heavy heart, and console myself that tomorrow would be a better day. The million-dollar question is: Would it really be better? Looking at the so many stupid and redundant protocols that they have implemented, I really doubt so. Sometimes, it’s not exactly about your perception. Most of the time, it is REALLY fucked up. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |